Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Many Faces of Henry

We have really enjoyed this last week with our little boy. He keeps on growing and is really starting to show his smarts. He seems to know exactly what noises to make to get some attention.  Luckily, we also are getting pretty darn good at knowing what noises to make to get some good laughs... and one big, super adorable, sad face!








Here it comes! The big, SUPER adorable, "I'm sad because Daddy made a weird howling sound" face!




And now what is up with this picture you might wonder.... 

This is our (getting bigger by the hour) boy waking up from his nap on his back! That's right he rolled over again!! Still not caught on video but someday soon....!!!


Lastly, here are a few more favorite faces caught on my phone. 
                                     
 





















And that's a wrap - right, Henry : ) 
             

2 comments:

  1. You were TOTALLY right! I LOVED the super, big sad Henry look! I started to stick my lip out too until I scrolled down and got hooked on the "oh" picture. Henry makes my day....so do his mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete