Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day


We had a pretty good day here in Waverly. Gabe and I met at lunch for a Henry free lunch date. Then after work when I picked Henry up from Amanda's (the wonderful daycare provider that there will be a post about soon) she handed me this gem! Our very first 'made' by Henry craft for our fridge!!! 



I hope everyone had a great day filled with love. Here a are a few pictures that were meant to be apart of a Valentines Day card that never got made, thus never got mailed - Enjoy : ) P.S. I can't take credit for any of them. I had a former student now in 8th grade come over and practice her skills. I thought she did a great job capturing all his smiles as mom and dad acted like monkeys in the background!











1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.




No comments:

Post a Comment