Thursday, December 5, 2013

The week I went back to work...


I'm not saying it was easy to start back to work but I truly can't complain. My wonderful mother-in-law Laurie volunteered to help us out by coming to watch him at our house for the first two weeks. We can't thank her enough for helping make this transition a lot less stressful for both Gabe and I! It was extremely reassuring to know our little guy was in such good hands! 






Thanks so much Grandma Laurie! 


I love my job and have truly enjoyed a great week back. I work at one of the best schools with the best co-workers who couldn't be more supportive but the best part of the day....coming home to hold this guy : ) 


 Hard to put this baby burrito down at night. 


What else was happening this week? We had wonderful set of visitors - Jessica Heying and her girls Grace & Emma! Future babysitter for sure : ) 




Thanks for the visit ladies! Can't wait for our ice cream date next week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment