Sunday, December 22, 2013

First Christmas

Our first Christmas with Henry started with a little mini photo shoot.                  {I need to get Photoshop re-installed to take care of some of the lighting and cord issues but I know some of you (Bill & Jess) have been anxious for another post so I didn't want to wait another week!}




 Easily distracted by the lights


 Whoa, Ma! I need an extra present to hold me up!

Perfectly comfortable now : )

We were lucky to have a quiet weekend to ourselves before we headed off to Wisconsin and then Sumner. We spent Saturday night wrapping gifts and snuggling with our very soon to be 3 month old. 

Gabe trying to coax some smiles

Showing off his head strength while Gabe watches carefully

Opening my stocking and going right for the good stuff

Henry acting like nothing happened....must be taking after his sweet tooth cousin, Nolan...


Now for a solid week of family fun with Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, and lots of cousins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment