Saturday, December 21, 2013

A week with Daddy!


So Henry, what do you think about Dad being on duty for the week?

Despite his early reservations Henry had an amazing week.



He got to visit and help out at Great Grandpa and Grandma's house! 


 He was much happier shopping with Gabe than he has ever been with me.... must be the choice in stores : ) 


 Gabe even picked out his outfits all week and he looked cuter than ever which of course made it even harder for me to leave for work!

Luckily, I got a few smiles to hold me over while I was away. 

Henry even got to try out his Bumbo seat for the first time. Mostly successful...but still a little too small.

I think he thought he was going to start getting some real food because he started fussing shortly after this picture!


I got home to find these pictures in the camera on Thursday. Looks like they had a lot of fun in Sumner!

 Strangely he does make for a cute little elf!

After a busy 4 days Friday was definitely the day to relax! 


I think they both enjoyed all the extra snuggles and male bonding : ) 










No comments:

Post a Comment