Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One very Happy Birthday!

 

 

Henry had one sweet surprise for me when he got home.IMG_5255

He is getting so good at handing us things… even two pretty pink roses!IMG_5259

 

Gabe also had a sweet surprise…

The night before Gabe said he was going to bake my cake. I wasn’t allowed in the kitchen while he was doing it. He was busy for exactly 3.5 hours. I was a bit concerned. I offered help – twice. He was super excited and said he had it all under control. Before we went to bed I was given strict instructions not to peak underneath. I was pretty sure he ended up having to make at least two if not three cakes…

IMG_5275

 

TaDa!!!! He nailed it!! And he tricked me : ) IMG_5274

 

   Thought it would be cute to take a picture in front of my bday cake with Henry.                                                                         Forgot how far his little arms can reach.           Lucky he didn’t burn his finger!!

IMG_5264

Not going to look at the camera no matter what!IMG_5265

 

After I blew them out we relit them two more times to give him a little practice. He didn’t get any blown out but he did some pretty good blowing!IMG_5272

The man I have to thank for making my 31st a very special day! Pretty proud of his cake ; ) Do you see that middle layer of frosting?! That’s right the man who doesn’t cook made me a layered bday cake! Pretty sure he has established his role as the official cake maker in the house ; )

IMG_5279

No comments:

Post a Comment