Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas 2016

We started out our Christmas fun in Wisconsin and while the Christmas tree was sparkling as always

we were missing Grandpa Steve. 
Henry worked hard to color him a picture for when he got home. 
When Henry boy wasn't outside checking on the cows or playing in the snow he was wearing himself out DANCING! I wish I had taken more video but this gives a good little snap shot of some of his moves!

 The other highlight of our visit - snowmobiling! 

I think everyone had a blast! I wish I had taken more photos!!

Cute Couple Alert : ) 


For all the game playing we did I only got this defining photo...
Keilah on her way to yet another win : ) 

Opening up a few gifts from Grandpa and Grandma.

Best gift of the night?

A sweater for Zoe!!

Finally, some pics of Celie girl -she was busy getting lots of love!


 A new favorite picture - lopsided pigtails and all! 

We had some special moments with family on Christmas Eve and even more on Christmas morning!


Santa found us at the hotel!


Yikes, and that is all I captured on Christmas day! I've got some video that I may try to add later but next up Stauffer family fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment