Sunday, April 10, 2016

Celie's Baptism Weekend

On Sunday, April 10th we baptized Celie Delores!



 

Godparents: Adam & Andrea


Grandparents

It was so wonderful have family in town.



I think just about everybody got a few snuggles in - even Savannah ; ) 

Sweet Celie always has a few smiles for her Grandpas!



"Ma, I still hungry." 

Aunt Joanie & Uncle Len were even in town!

Somebody was excited about Celie's new boots. 

 


Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating. It was wonderful day filled with lots of fun family time and sweet treats!


Oh and one last picture of Celie girl and her Momma - in the same dress just a month apart.
Thanks, Aunt Kathy for letting her wear it!


2 comments:

  1. Seeing Sweet Celie in the blog is just about as good as seeing her live--especially since my allergies and/or cold from school is hitting me now. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. The picture of Celie and Grandpa Steve melts my heart❤️💗❤️

    ReplyDelete