Thursday, August 17, 2017

Last Days of Summer


It is hard to pick one thing I am going to miss the most about our summer days together.
(Heads up there are a lot of selfie/groupie pictures... How else is a momma supposed to get pictures with her kids : ) 

I love when I hear the pitter-patter feet, see their sleepy smiles and 

know that I am going to get some morning snuggles. 

I love that they are finally at the stage where we can spend solid time drawing in the driveway.

I love every single 'flower' Henry has picked 

and placed in our hair. 


 I love every one of our picnics in the park.

I love going on adventures to the pool.
 (Although I hope next year is a little easier to handle...)

I love watching you play in the dirt with rocks and sticks for hours and hours!

I love our donut dates. 

I love hanging out at the arboretum and looking at flowers that are as big as your heads!

Playing on outdoor musical instruments.

feeding koi fish, 

and of course having a picnic there too!


But what I will miss the most is our hot summer days where I get to watch you two play in the pool

eat almost every meal outside even if it is starting to sprinkle

and hosing you off after enjoying your favorite dessert!


Thanks for the warm memories you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment