Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The End of an Autumn

Wrapping up our Autumn. 

Although Henry is a total Daddy's boy


Mama has been getting some sweet attention lately. 

When Daddy is away we have to keep him in the loop of all the fun happening at home. 

H: Mom, take a picture of me with Daddy's cereal and send it to him. 

H: Let's show Daddy my turkey. 

(Henry has been a project master lately with plenty of artwork to hang up!)

H: Mom, take a picture of me in the cute hat. I think it fits just right.

H: Mom, take a picture of me lifting up this pumpkin. Aren't I strong, Mom?

Yes, my 3 year old. You are strong, happy, fun, lovable and overall an enjoyable toddler.  

But there are times when you just want to to your own thing 


 and like to think you are winning against your parents



and pushing the limits 


but in the end Mom & Dad always win : )  

A video for Dad of our growing boy. 
The last beautiful day on November 16th.
We went for a walk to the park for our last bit of warm fall fun. I couldn't believe how big Henry was getting and that he could possibly be old enough to climb up all by himself. But he did with absolutely no hesitation while I held my breath! 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Henry! Grandma Laurie is proud of you. You climbed that wall like you had been there before. I think you have strong arms and legs. I held my breath at one point and you acted like I can climb this wall, and you did! Great job! Isn't it fun to be able to do big boy things?

    ReplyDelete