Sunday, March 23, 2014

6 Months Old

So what is it like to be 6 months old?


Well, believe it or not even though I am still pretty small I have come a long way these last 6 months!


 My physique is filling out more and more. I'll be as big and strong as daddy in no time! 


 I love watching Daddy work and can't wait till I can be a little more hands on.  

I'm really good at playing (aka chewing) with all of my favorite toys.


And rolling, I'm really good at rolling!


I've gotten pretty good at melting Momma's heart on a daily basis. I just give her these sweet smiles and gaze into her eyes.... : )

All in all LIFE IS GREAT! 
God is good. 
And I think I'll keep these two for at least the next 6 months.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures with Gabe, LOVE the roll (hahaha!), and LOVE the family at the end! Happy 6 months cute boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heartbreaker should be Henry's new moniker. I love how his personality is coming out more and more in his pictures. The plaid shirts are perfect! Now, I just have to make sure he has a pair of pin-striped bib overalls in honor of his great-uncle Kieran....

    ReplyDelete